Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Everex coin can currently be purchased for about $1.12 or 0.00002058 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Everex has traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a market cap of $25.43 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.21 or 0.00086735 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019289 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.73 or 0.00069317 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $470.30 or 0.00864054 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,442.97 or 0.10000016 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.24 or 0.00101497 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00044858 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.