Flowchain (CURRENCY:FLC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Flowchain has a market cap of $26,652.50 and approximately $91,374.00 worth of Flowchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Flowchain has traded up 29.8% against the dollar. One Flowchain coin can currently be bought for $0.0302 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.80 or 0.00084241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00019290 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.15 or 0.00070174 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $473.21 or 0.00870383 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,472.72 or 0.10066053 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00101913 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00044212 BTC.
Flowchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Flowchain aims to implement the IoT blockchain technology and already proposed a virtual blocks technology that can ensure data stream transactions in a near real-time manner. Jollen, the creator of Flowchain, will present such virtual block technology that can integrate with IPFS to provide an off-chain mechanism technology which can ensure the digital assets transaction from one trusted party to another. “
Flowchain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flowchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flowchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flowchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flowchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flowchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.