Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded 40.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, Friendz has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. Friendz has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $147,279.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Friendz coin can now be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.20 or 0.00079835 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00019288 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.45 or 0.00069209 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $466.35 or 0.00861763 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,318.57 or 0.09828043 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54.29 or 0.00100320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.51 or 0.00043451 BTC.
Friendz Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Friendz is a digital marketing company whose main goal is to connect brands to their target audience, taking advantage of the most powerful marketing tool ever, “word of mouth”. The company is present in the market since 2016 and is planning to integrate the platform with blockchain to decentralize the digital advertising system, making possible to enhance trust towards users and client companies and to increase the products and services offered. Friendz token (FDZ) is an ERC-20 token that will serve as the utility token. “
Friendz Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Friendz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Friendz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Friendz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Friendz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.