Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Gems has a market cap of $619,447.53 and approximately $8,452.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gems coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Gems has traded up 34.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00088104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.35 or 0.00069021 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $467.01 or 0.00862954 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,383.21 or 0.09947291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.89 or 0.00101435 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00045011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gems is a human task crowdsourcing protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain. Gems will leverage the blockchain technology to disincentivize malicious actors and reward fair players featuring a staking mechanism to ensure task completion, a trust mechanism to track worker integrity, and a payment system to reduce transaction fees. Gems token (GEM) will be used as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Gems
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.