Harvest Finance (CURRENCY:FARM) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Harvest Finance has a market capitalization of $86.77 million and $1.31 million worth of Harvest Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harvest Finance coin can currently be bought for $161.79 or 0.00298970 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Harvest Finance has traded 17% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00016585 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Harvest Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harvest automatically farms the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols, and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques. FARM is a cashflow token for Harvest, one of the largest autonomous hedge funds. “
Harvest Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harvest Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harvest Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.