Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Hashgard coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $4.95 million and approximately $144,085.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 12.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.46 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069696 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.99 or 0.00866718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5,488.57 or 0.10057349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00101602 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00044508 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard is a public blockchain that establishes a secure decentralized asset management protocol, initiated by the strategic director of Fenbushi Capital and managing partner of BKFUND, Charlie Xu, and co-founder of BKFUND, Tom Huang. Hashgard provides a large number of business modules, including operational-level on-chain data, advanced versions of asset management autonomous organization, a smart contract system tailored for asset management, able to systematically support the issuance, management, trusteeship, settlement, audit, process control, and dispute arbitration of decentralized assets. In 2020, Hashgard Mainnet was released and after it went live, ERC-20 GARD was converted to mainnet GARD at a ratio of 10:1 “
Hashgard Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.