Jarvis+ (CURRENCY:JAR) traded down 12% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Jarvis+ coin can currently be bought for $0.0129 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Jarvis+ has a market cap of $1.40 million and approximately $606,926.00 worth of Jarvis+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Jarvis+ has traded up 3.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00086951 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00019232 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.22 or 0.00069821 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $476.16 or 0.00869868 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,546.80 or 0.10133106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00101874 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00044430 BTC.
Jarvis+ Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Jarvis+ is a service of conversation in any IM, webpage, or App, a personal community assistant and a decentralized platform for community data & economy.Jarvis+ uses AI technology to empower communities and connect community members, while the Blockchain project can get closer to the community and understand the community better. “
Jarvis+ Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jarvis+ should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jarvis+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.