OKB (CURRENCY:OKB) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. OKB has a market capitalization of $2.26 billion and approximately $2.82 billion worth of OKB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKB coin can currently be bought for about $37.74 or 0.00069793 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, OKB has traded up 114.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.31 or 0.00087496 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00019399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.26 or 0.00068904 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $464.28 or 0.00858565 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,360.93 or 0.09913600 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.64 or 0.00101043 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.27 or 0.00044880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Okex is a leading digital market exchange that has issued a token to celebrate the Chinese new year and to thank customers for their support. Through the issued token, Okex aims to develop a sharing community that allows all the participants to contribute to the improvement of the Okex platform. OKB token is an Ethereum-based utility token (ERC 20) used to settle trading fees, participate in token-listing polls, deposits of verified merchants and rewards. “
OKB Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.