Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 24.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Peerplays has traded down 66.9% against the US dollar. One Peerplays coin can currently be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00000400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $981,583.31 and $6,433.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $36.01 or 0.00066041 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267223 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $635.63 or 0.01165612 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00032111 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.67 or 0.00734736 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54,446.51 or 0.99843486 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is The Gaming Blockchain, disrupting the global gaming industry with a new paradigm of fairness, transparency, speed, and security. Peerplays uses Graphene technology and *Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) to provide the fastest, most decentralized blockchain consensus model available today. Learn more about this world-leading blockchain at www.peerplays.com. *A move to Gamified Proof of Stake (GPoS) is currently in progress. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.