Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Refereum has a total market capitalization of $88.83 million and $70,919.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Refereum has traded down 11% against the dollar. One Refereum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0178 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.81 or 0.00084380 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019298 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.96 or 0.00069920 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $474.71 or 0.00874337 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,322.20 or 0.09802655 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.92 or 0.00101160 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.85 or 0.00043931 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Refereum is a referal marketing platform for the game industry built on the Ethereum blokchain. Referal marketing is a way to promote products throught a word-of-mouth, and the Refereum Team's is planning to create a decentralized platform dedicated to this type of marketing enabling developers to improve their marketing campaings, influencers to moneize their following, and even a regular gamer be rewarded for sharing links or moving up a gaming level. Refereum token, is an ERC-20 token that will be use to reward the platform users. “
Buying and Selling Refereum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.