Scrypta (CURRENCY:LYRA) traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Scrypta coin can now be bought for about $0.0184 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Scrypta has traded down 23.8% against the US dollar. Scrypta has a market cap of $312,040.17 and approximately $662.00 worth of Scrypta was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00033380 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- Cashhand (CHND) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00003679 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded up 85.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Scrypta Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Scrypta Blockchain is a digital infrastructure decentralized and permissionless developed for the creation of complete architectures at the service of unlimited projects and use cases. Scrypta embraces the open-source philosophy: developers can devise autonomously specific applications modeling tools engineered by Scrypta Foundation. “
Scrypta Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scrypta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scrypta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scrypta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scrypta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scrypta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.