Sentinel (CURRENCY:DVPN) traded down 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Sentinel coin can currently be bought for $0.0262 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $52.47 million and $1.09 million worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sentinel has traded 33.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinel is a modern VPN backed by the blockchain anonymity and security. The Sentinel token (SENT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to reward the users who share unused bandwidth within the platform. “
Sentinel Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.