Spartan Protocol (CURRENCY:SPARTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last seven days, Spartan Protocol has traded up 9.6% against the dollar. Spartan Protocol has a total market cap of $81.02 million and approximately $15.77 million worth of Spartan Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spartan Protocol coin can currently be bought for $1.25 or 0.00002288 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.10 or 0.00066041 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.74 or 0.00270283 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $635.80 or 0.01163174 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00032093 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $403.49 or 0.00738180 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54,497.33 or 0.99701374 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
About Spartan Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spartan Protocol incentivises the formation of capital in liquidity pools, such that they can be used for the synthetic token generation, lending, derivatives and more. “
Spartan Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spartan Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spartan Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spartan Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spartan Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spartan Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.