Tael (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, Tael has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar. Tael has a total market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $775,262.00 worth of Tael was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tael coin can now be purchased for $0.0621 or 0.00000439 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.11, $34.91, $45.75 and $6.32.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00085238 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019370 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.16 or 0.00070371 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.05 or 0.00870450 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,443.94 or 0.10038593 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.38 or 0.00102130 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.11 or 0.00044459 BTC.
Tael Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WABI is a digital token used in the WABI ecosystem of verifiable safe consumer products. Consumer goods inside the ecosystem are secured from counterfeit attempts through banking-level, tamper-proof NFC smart-labels, which are linked to their digital representations on the blockchain. Consumers touch the label with their smartphones to verify a product’s authenticity, discover the product’s journey along the supply chain and are rewarded for their purchases with the WABI token. WABI is used as a payment method across the WABI ecosystem and its partners, with tens of thousands of mainstream users throughout China. “
Tael Coin Trading
Tael can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.96, $62.56, $24.72, $5.22, $34.91, $6.32, $10.00, $45.75, $7.20, $4.92, $119.16 and $18.11. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tael directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tael should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tael using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tael Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tael and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.