U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last week, U Network has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One U Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. U Network has a total market capitalization of $9.02 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.