Unistake (CURRENCY:UNISTAKE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Unistake coin can currently be bought for $0.0839 or 0.00000155 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Unistake has traded down 9.3% against the dollar. Unistake has a total market capitalization of $12.30 million and $360,518.00 worth of Unistake was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.39 or 0.00065461 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,925.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,900.72 or 0.03515806 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.95 or 0.00266271 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004331 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $622.90 or 0.01152186 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00031156 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $396.89 or 0.00734146 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54,111.74 or 1.00092005 BTC.
Unistake Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unistake empowers DeFi projects in their quest for liquidity by providing new incentives for their supporters to create Uniswapliquidity pools. Communities can contribute to a token's liquidity in new ways designed to include returns, reduced risk of impermanent loss, and single-sided liquidity provision. “
Buying and Selling Unistake
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unistake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unistake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unistake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unistake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unistake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.