VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded down 13.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. During the last seven days, VideoCoin has traded 16.9% lower against the dollar. One VideoCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00000709 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. VideoCoin has a total market capitalization of $57.50 million and $1.72 million worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Vipstar Coin (VIPS) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Cheesecoin (CHEESE) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 80.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 53.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsz (BITSZ) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00012784 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The VideoCoin is a decentralized video encoding, storage, and content distribution network. “
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VideoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.