Wing (CURRENCY:WING) traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Wing coin can currently be bought for about $42.79 or 0.00078607 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Wing has a market capitalization of $66.75 million and $16.21 million worth of Wing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wing has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.90 or 0.00065956 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.38 or 0.00267100 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $628.71 or 0.01155088 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00031786 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $401.37 or 0.00737413 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,433.47 or 1.00007156 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wing has designed and is building a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, supporting cross-chain collaborative interaction between various DeFi products. Wing's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism intend to promote a mutually beneficial relationship between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing innovatively showcases a credit evaluation module as a strong example of credit-based DeFi. “
Buying and Selling Wing
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wing directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.