yearn.finance (CURRENCY:YFI) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last seven days, yearn.finance has traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. One yearn.finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $52,494.26 or 0.95898536 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. yearn.finance has a market cap of $1.92 billion and approximately $523.90 million worth of yearn.finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.80 or 0.00065404 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.12 or 0.00268767 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $634.64 or 0.01159390 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00032266 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $404.85 or 0.00739604 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55,022.84 or 1.00517848 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Yearn Finance is a suite of products in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) that provides lending aggregation, yield generation, and insurance on the Ethereum blockchain. The protocol is maintained by various independent developers and is governed by YFI holders. Core Products: Vaults:Capital pools that automatically generate yield based on opportunities present in the market. Vaults benefit users by socializing gas costs, automating the yield generation and rebalancing process, and automatically shifting capital as opportunities arise. Earn:The first Yearn product was a lending aggregator. Funds are shifted between dYdX, AAVE, and Compound automatically as interest rates change between these protocols. Users can deposit to these lending aggregator smart contracts via the Earn page. Zap:A tool that enables users to swap into and out of (known as “Zapping”) several liquidity pools available on Curve.Finance. These pools benefit from the lending aggregators discussed above, as well as earning users trading fees by partcipating as Liquidity Providers (LPs) on Curve.Fi. Currently users can use five stablecoins (BUSD, DAI, USDC, USDT, TUSD) and “Zap” into one of two pools (y.curve.fi or busd.curve.f) on Curve. Alternatively, users can “Zap” out of these two Curve pools and into one of the five base stablecoins. Cover:Insurance that enables users to obtain coverage against financial loss for various smart contracts and/or protcols on the Ethereum blockchain. Cover is underwritten by Nexus Mutual. Governance:The Yearn ecosystem is controlled by YFI token holders who submit and vote on off-chain proposals that govern the ecosystem. Proposals that generate a majority support (>50% of the vote) are implemented by a 9 member multi-signature wallet. Changes must be signed by 6 out of the 9 wallet signers in order to be implemented. The members of the multi-signature wallet were voted in by YFI holders and are subject to change from future governance votes. “
yearn.finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as yearn.finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade yearn.finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy yearn.finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for yearn.finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for yearn.finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.