Klever (CURRENCY:KLV) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Klever has a market capitalization of $269.03 million and approximately $4.41 million worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Klever coin can currently be bought for $0.0792 or 0.00000144 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Klever has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.00 or 0.00065373 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.03 or 0.00268842 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004231 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $640.54 or 0.01163316 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00032067 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.10 or 0.00726637 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54,904.86 or 0.99715243 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Klever Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Klever is a cryptocurrency platform designed to solve two big issues in crypto today. The crypto security problem and the user experience problem. Klever App enables participants to use the a vast selection of dapps on the blockchain, from games, entertainment, decentralized finance, and other p2p distributed ledger applications. The app's built-in Web Browser allows users to explore dapps, decentralized services, and products at the push of a button. “
Buying and Selling Klever
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Klever should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Klever using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.