NIX (CURRENCY:NIX) traded down 17.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last week, NIX has traded down 18% against the US dollar. NIX has a market capitalization of $17.20 million and approximately $85,683.00 worth of NIX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NIX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00000658 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,280.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,240.20 or 0.06081443 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $305.44 or 0.00573281 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $953.42 or 0.01789455 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 33.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.30 or 0.00130064 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $379.45 or 0.00712183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $327.05 or 0.00613825 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $241.43 or 0.00453127 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00004680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NIX is a PoW privacy directed cryptocurrency based on the Lyra2REv2 algorithm. NIX Platform is a next-generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps), privacy swaps and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain. “
Buying and Selling NIX
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NIX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NIX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NIX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NIX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NIX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.