Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Opus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Opus has a market capitalization of $558,433.77 and approximately $64.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Opus has traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.22 or 0.00087582 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00019713 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $38.30 or 0.00069572 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $459.79 or 0.00835149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,313.44 or 0.09651247 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.47 or 0.00100763 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.88 or 0.00045189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Opus is a decentralized music-sharing platform that is uncensorable, fair and easy to use, with its main focus being the monetization of music with no middlemen fees involved, ensuring that artists are properly rewarded fortheir efforts. Opus leverages the Ethereum network for transactions and the IPFS protocol for file storage. The OPT token is used for all in-platform transatcions. “
Buying and Selling Opus
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.