Swingby (CURRENCY:SWINGBY) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Swingby has traded down 26.9% against the US dollar. One Swingby coin can currently be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00000658 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Swingby has a total market capitalization of $59.16 million and $1.80 million worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.05 or 0.00065472 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.22 or 0.00087582 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00019713 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $148.20 or 0.00269190 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.95 or 0.00185187 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Buying and Selling Swingby
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swingby should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swingby using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.