Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded up 50.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 13th. Over the last seven days, Axe has traded down 2.9% against the dollar. One Axe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00000295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Axe has a market capitalization of $768,248.26 and approximately $913.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $772.98 or 0.01560112 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 29.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded up 47.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Axe Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here. Axe’s official website is axerunners.com. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Axe is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. Axe features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Axe Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.