Databroker (CURRENCY:DTX) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 14th. One Databroker coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0642 or 0.00000128 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Databroker has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Databroker has a market capitalization of $5.08 million and approximately $4,823.00 worth of Databroker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.03 or 0.00089602 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00020131 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $585.94 or 0.01165944 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00069801 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.23 or 0.00113875 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.14 or 0.00063962 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, DataBroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective. “
Buying and Selling Databroker
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Databroker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databroker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Databroker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databroker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databroker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.