OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 13th. OneRoot Network has a total market cap of $3.16 million and $7.32 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OneRoot Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0111 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded 56.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.72 or 0.00088050 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00020512 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002014 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $530.61 or 0.01068689 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.74 or 0.00067965 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.38 or 0.00111544 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00060603 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ONEROOT aims to make use of the immutability, transparency, and traceability of blockchain while embracing values of decentralization and shared economy to build a network of value that better fits with the characteristics of distributed network and tokenization of assets. This project’s main focus will be the digitization of assets, offering information, buying solutions, transactions, and liquidity solutions for those that use it. RNT is an Ethereum-based token that will be used as a medium of exchange on the platform. “
Buying and Selling OneRoot Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneRoot Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.