Phoenix Global (CURRENCY:PHB) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 13th. One Phoenix Global coin can currently be bought for about $0.0167 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenix Global has a total market cap of $59.27 million and $1.95 million worth of Phoenix Global was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Phoenix Global has traded down 28.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002032 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.39 or 0.00675215 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.98 or 0.00081222 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.52 or 0.00088415 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002031 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00020592 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $115.50 or 0.00234617 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Phoenix Global Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a Chinese news feed platform. Users can access the news related to several sectors of the society, including Financials, Technology, Healthcare, Consumer Cyclicals, Consumer Non-Cyclicals, among other events occurring in Asia.At the moment Red Pulse is running on a dual-token system. The PHB token which is based on the Binance Chain and the PHX token which is based on the NEO blockchain. Below there is a short explanation on how the dual-token system will work. The integration will consist of the launch of a new BEP-2 token called PHB, native to the Binance Chain ecosystem, and subsequent migration of NEP-5 PHX tokens on Binance.com to BEP-2 PHB tokens, which will then be tradable on both Binance.com as well as Binance DEX, the new decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain. Binance users who hold PHX on Binance.com will automatically have their PHX tokens migrated to PHB, and the exchange will continue to support the deposit of both PHX and PHB, while allowing for withdrawals in PHB. The total token circulating supply of PHX + PHB will remain the same as before, ensuring continuity and transparency in regards to our market-driven token price and market cap.At the same time, the existing NEP-5 PHX token will continue to be natively supported by the Redpulse.com platform. Red Pulse continues to be closely partnered with NEO and its pioneering blockchain infrastructure that has allowed Red Pulse to develop our smart contract-based Phoenix infrastructure: Proof of Creation, Proof of Ownership, Regulatory Compliance, IP Protection, and Accountability. Via this Phoenix infrastructure, intellectual property such as research notes and whitepapers can be registered, secured, and tokenized as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and transferred between parties. As the Binance Chain continues to mature, Red Pulse will develop an identical infrastructure on the BEP-2 protocol as well.Learn more about the Red Pulse integration with the Binance Chain here. Visit the Red Pulse Phoenix NEO-based token page here. “
Buying and Selling Phoenix Global
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix Global directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix Global should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenix Global using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix Global and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.