SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 28.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 13th. SparksPay has a total market cap of $29,032.54 and approximately $30.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SparksPay has traded 21% lower against the dollar. One SparksPay coin can now be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00009045 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 48.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00000897 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SparksPay is a cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm, it is the “fuel” that powers the eCommerce platform. Fees to merchants are based on a nominal percentage value of the transactions performed on the Sparks platform and are paid for by merchants using Sparks coin Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
SparksPay Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SparksPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.