SushiSwap (CURRENCY:SUSHI) traded down 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 13th. One SushiSwap coin can now be purchased for approximately $14.79 or 0.00030222 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, SushiSwap has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. SushiSwap has a market cap of $1.88 billion and approximately $867.68 million worth of SushiSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.31 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00020472 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002044 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00002255 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $513.47 or 0.01049265 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.91 or 0.00067260 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.74 or 0.00111869 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.49 or 0.00060267 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SushiSwap is designed to be an evolution of #Uniswap with $SUSHI tokenomics. SushiSwap protocol better aligns incentives for network participants by introducing revenue-sharing & network effects to the popular AMM model. “
SushiSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SushiSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SushiSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SushiSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SushiSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SushiSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.