Zano (CURRENCY:ZANO) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 13th. One Zano coin can currently be purchased for about $2.25 or 0.00004560 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Zano has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. Zano has a market cap of $23.93 million and $141,568.00 worth of Zano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49,258.76 or 0.99841734 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.86 or 0.00048371 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $760.95 or 0.01542347 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $359.67 or 0.00729016 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00012064 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $199.35 or 0.00404060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00013549 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.98 or 0.00220896 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006140 BTC.
Zano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zano project is a development of a stable and secure coin, designed to use in e-commerce. The technology behind our blockchain provides reliability, security, and flexibility, making it a perfect option for P2P and e-commerce transactions. Zano is built on a foundation of performance and stability. The network is powered by key code design features like forwarding and backward compatibility, component-based modular structure, and asynchronous core architecture. “
Zano Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.