PowerPool (CURRENCY:CVP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 10th. One PowerPool coin can now be purchased for $1.14 or 0.00003120 BTC on major exchanges. PowerPool has a market cap of $36.60 million and $2.19 million worth of PowerPool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PowerPool has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.30 or 0.00063600 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00023833 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $312.62 or 0.00853334 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,118.21 or 0.08511618 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.73 or 0.00089344 BTC.
PowerPool Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The PowerPool is a protocol for pooling governance tokens (GTs), such as COMP, BAL, LEND, YFI, BZRX, AKRO, and many others. It allows the token holders to lend, pool, borrow governance tokens, get income from it, and accumulate governance power in protocols based on Ethereum. The Power Pool's mission is to expand the utility of governance tokens to the end-users and provide new coordination for decision making in the Defi ecosystem. “
PowerPool Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PowerPool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PowerPool should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PowerPool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PowerPool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PowerPool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.