SUN (CURRENCY:SUN) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. SUN has a total market cap of $190.73 million and $94.19 million worth of SUN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SUN coin can now be purchased for $26.14 or 0.00071067 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SUN has traded 36.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.84 or 0.00062097 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.83 or 0.00184426 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.80 or 0.00200651 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.17 or 0.01283832 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36,780.77 or 1.00006365 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
SUN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SUN is a social experiment, which focuses on the DeFi potential of TRON. Designed as the quintessential Bitcoin equivalent on the TRON network, SUN features zero VC investments, zero PE investments, no pre-mining or reserves for the team, and is wholly operated by the community through its open-source smart contracts. The project hopes to use SUN to promote the vigorous development and possibilities of TRON's DeFi self-governance community. “
Buying and Selling SUN
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SUN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SUN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SUN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SUN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SUN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.