TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. TRON has a market cap of $5.22 billion and $1.50 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TRON has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. One TRON coin can now be purchased for $0.0729 or 0.00000198 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001975 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.