AIOZ Network (CURRENCY:AIOZ) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 11th. One AIOZ Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00001079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, AIOZ Network has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. AIOZ Network has a market capitalization of $27.04 million and approximately $386,215.00 worth of AIOZ Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00060529 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003560 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00022048 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $298.84 or 0.00814615 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.80 or 0.00086683 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00045101 BTC.
About AIOZ Network
According to CryptoCompare, “AIOZ Network is a distributed CDN built on our very own Blockchain. On AIOZ Network, users share redundant memory, storage and bandwidth resources to create a vast CDN capable of powering streaming platforms anywhere in the world. It aims to change the way the world streams videos. To better understand this, imagine that you're watching a video on your phone. Today that video streams from a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a system of servers in various locations storing and delivering content to viewers and their devices – like a video you watch on your phone. AIOZ Network creates a distributed content delivery network (dCDN) and represents a major shift in the way the world streams video. On a dCDN, a video comes from one of many Nodes – a regular person paid to store and deliver content from their device with the help of an app. The app harnesses the device's unused resources such as extra computing power, bandwidth, and storage. “
Buying and Selling AIOZ Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AIOZ Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AIOZ Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AIOZ Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AIOZ Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AIOZ Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.