carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One carVertical coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, carVertical has traded down 9.3% against the dollar. carVertical has a total market capitalization of $5.12 million and $115,790.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.36 or 0.00060807 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00022267 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $300.83 or 0.00818166 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.89 or 0.00086730 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.65 or 0.00045286 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CarVertical is a blockchain-based vehicle history registry. The CarVertical will allow the network users to register their vehicles on the blockchain as a property and by installing a miner into the vehicle OBD slot (On-Board Diagnostics) generate a stream of real-time information that will be used to calculate the real value of the vehicle. In order to calculate the real value of a certain vehicle, the CarVertical team will use machine learning and advanced mathematical models. Furthermore, the CarVertical will feature a wallet that will serve as a gateway to most of their services, including the car's registration and maintenance records previously mentioned, and also perform insurance or technical inspection tasks. CarVertical token (CV) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to reward the network users that provide information about the vehicle. “
carVertical Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.