Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $237,024.75 and approximately $74.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 45% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PayCoin (XPY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
According to CryptoCompare, “Deutsche eMark is an open source peer-to-peer digital Internet currency. Deutsche eMark stands for fast and secure payments to anyone around the world who has an eMark Wallet. Therefore no banks are required and the fees are low and simple to understand. “
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.