Etho Protocol (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 12% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 10th. Etho Protocol has a total market capitalization of $9.35 million and approximately $215,141.00 worth of Etho Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etho Protocol coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000452 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Etho Protocol has traded 33.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,471.03 or 0.06708359 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.33 or 0.00158356 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Etho Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ether-1 is a content delivery platform. It works as a streamlined, decentralized development and content hosting platform to provide users with the ownership of their personal virtual data, instead of being controlled by the major social media platforms. At Ether-1, users are able to sell/buy virtual data using the platform native token, the ETHO. The ETHER-1 (ETHO) coin is a PoW (Proof of Work) cryptocurrency that uses the Ethash algorithm. It will be the medium through which users are able to exchange value between them when using the platform as well as to access the available services. Ether-1 has two types of nodes, masternodes require 15,000 ETHO, service nodes require 5,000 ETHO. Masternodes are the backbone of the EthoFS platform. Setting up an Ether-1 masternode/service node usually takes 20-30 minutes. The install is largely automated, and the process is clearly documented. First time Linux users are usually able to complete the install without issues, join our Discord channel if you have questions. ETHO funds do not live on the VPS, they remain in your control. Because we are supported by Ledger, masternode collateral can be staked on a Nano S. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Etho Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etho Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etho Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etho Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etho Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etho Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.