Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for $0.0674 or 0.00000182 BTC on major exchanges. Expanse has a total market cap of $1.27 million and approximately $5,890.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,032.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,438.43 or 0.06584648 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $168.35 or 0.00454605 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $597.83 or 0.01614364 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.22 or 0.00157215 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $253.50 or 0.00684554 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.77 or 0.00455730 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00006467 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00040635 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Expanse Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.