IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. During the last seven days, IONChain has traded 25% lower against the dollar. One IONChain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. IONChain has a market capitalization of $172,544.73 and $6,074.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00061758 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00022578 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $313.18 or 0.00837057 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00046102 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.75 or 0.00087538 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IONChain aims to become the underlying particle in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. Through their IONChain Protocol, IONChain will serve as the link between IoT devices, supporting decentralized peer-to-peer application interaction between devices. In the IONChain ecosystem, every IoT device that provides valuable data can act as a mining machine. Once connected to the IONChain network, a device will constantly contribute its calculative power via the Ionization Algorithm and in turn, receive IONC tokens as mining reward. IONChain has created a unique consensus algorithm to determine the value contributed by IoT devices. A device’s contribution is jointly determined by the Data Quality Proof Consensus and Time Lapse Proof Consensus. “
Buying and Selling IONChain
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IONChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IONChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.