MimbleWimbleCoin (CURRENCY:MWC) traded down 14.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 11th. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can currently be purchased for $6.23 or 0.00016751 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded 24.3% lower against the dollar. MimbleWimbleCoin has a market capitalization of $66.97 million and approximately $208,737.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.93 or 0.00456615 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $450.55 or 0.01210647 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Capricoin+ (CPS) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
MimbleWimbleCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MimbleWimbleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.