Neutrino Dollar (CURRENCY:USDN) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 10th. One Neutrino Dollar coin can currently be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on exchanges. Neutrino Dollar has a market capitalization of $26.57 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Neutrino Dollar has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $328.51 or 0.00891545 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 62.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000335 BTC.
Neutrino Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutrino Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.