Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Noir has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. Noir has a total market cap of $469,355.12 and approximately $802.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Noir coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00037667 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.85 or 0.00227173 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00008557 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00035926 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00009777 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00002016 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000127 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Buying and Selling Noir
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noir should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Noir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.