OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded up 23% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last seven days, OWNDATA has traded down 19.9% against the US dollar. One OWNDATA coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $710,016.04 and $3.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.47 or 0.00134013 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001838 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $257.17 or 0.00696681 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000059 BTC.
OWNDATA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Owndata is a crypto marketplace for data sellers and buyers. Site Owners/Editors have to sign up and get an Owndata user account in order to register their websites to OwnData Blockchain Platform. Owndata generates a unique pixel code (unique cookie) for each website in return. The addition of this unique cookie to a web site immediately enables the collection of visitors’ data. “
OWNDATA Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.