Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. During the last week, Phore has traded 18.6% lower against the US dollar. Phore has a market cap of $4.78 million and $11,419.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00000534 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00008128 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00012725 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.77 or 0.00494010 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.