Raise (CURRENCY:RAISE) traded down 47.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 10th. Raise has a market cap of $63,985.33 and approximately $510.00 worth of Raise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Raise has traded down 56.2% against the dollar. One Raise coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00062818 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003685 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00023051 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $310.01 or 0.00841604 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00089169 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,084.48 or 0.08373730 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Raise is a loan marketplace that connects individuals with investment opportunities primarily in emerging countries. Leveraging Blockchain technology, Raise is a transparent platform.Prior to the December 10th 2019 switch, Raise token was in use under the name “Hero” token.For more information regarding this switch, please visit https://raise.it/blog/the-raise-token-present-and-future”
Buying and Selling Raise
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.