Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Truegame has traded down 51.4% against the US dollar. One Truegame coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. Truegame has a total market cap of $47,712.82 and $821.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.05 or 0.00059163 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00021896 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $293.08 or 0.00786280 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.09 or 0.00086083 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00044800 BTC.
Truegame Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Truegame is a blockchain-based online game room for lotteries and gambling. It enables you to participate securely in smart contract lotteries, win valuable prizes and prize money in instant ticket games, play dice, and many other smart contract games. We are continuously updating our games collection, and each game is based on smart contracts and open source code. “
Buying and Selling Truegame
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Truegame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Truegame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.