TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 11th. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $11.00 million and approximately $262,847.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 26.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Beldex (BDX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 37.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 65.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 103,366,093,368 coins. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TurtleCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight algorithm. It is a community-focused cryptocurrency which follows three simple tenets: Fast, Easy, Safe. “
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.