Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 11th. In the last week, Ultra has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar. One Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.38 or 0.00001012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ultra has a market capitalization of $106.66 million and $793,589.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,273.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $588.35 or 0.01578469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $165.63 or 0.00444363 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.26 or 0.00057028 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00017820 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000157 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U°OS is a universal reputation system constituting an open-source blockchain protocol. it is built to be the standard for evaluation of trustworthiness on the emerging decentralized web. U°OS introduces DPoI, a unique consensus algorithm, that takes into account not only the monetary stake of an account but also the value it creates for the network, calculating it via account's incoming transfer and social activity. The U°OS reputation system already has use-cases/dApps, such as u.community, a social platform, which serves as an explorer and interface to the blockchain. Unlike other chains, U°OS records both economic transfers and social interactions on the blockchain.Social transactions allow the exchange of non-monetary value in a blockchain. For example, U°Community dApp uses the social transactions to upvote, downvote, publish content and follow or trust users. Social transactions along with economic ones are used to calculate reputation or Importance of digital entities Click here to access the UºOS community blog. “
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.