USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. USDK has a market capitalization of $28.69 million and $173.25 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USDK coin can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00002700 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, USDK has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002305 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.51 or 0.00057899 BTC.
- Egoras (EGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $62.95 or 0.00169452 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.67 or 0.00195628 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $435.55 or 0.01172444 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37,130.60 or 0.99949653 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
Buying and Selling USDK
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USDK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.