Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. During the last week, Wagerr has traded 5% lower against the US dollar. Wagerr has a total market cap of $10.36 million and approximately $1,276.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wagerr coin can now be bought for $0.0478 or 0.00000128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00003888 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00008307 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 32.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00012338 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.56 or 0.00495143 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wagerr is a decentralized sportsbook built on blockchain technology. Due to its peer-to-peer structure Wagerr brings trustless sports betting to the whole world while avoiding single hacks, scams and server downtime. Wagerr is able to escrow user stakes, verify results and pay out winners automatically, eliminating the need for third party services which charge higher fees. In Wagerr ets are executed through the use of Application Specific Smart Contracts (ASSC), while a network of Oracle Masternodes update game results and execute smart contracts to facilitate reliable betting and payouts and receive 50% of the bet's fee while doing so. 48% of the fees are destroyed, reducing the total supply of WGR while demand is created by users who buy WGR to gamble with. Anyone can stake 25,000 WGR to run a Masternode and earn a monthly share of the network fees. “
Buying and Selling Wagerr
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.